- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Community Based Organizations offering literacy services.
Pre-College Education Division exists to prepare students for college-level work.
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Where to Find Tutoring Help
- Waukesha County Technical College
- Provides adult literacy education to economically and educationally disadvantaged adults living in the Waukesha area.
- Wisconsin Technical College System
- Family Literacy integrates adult basic education/ ESL instruction, early childhood education, Parent and Child Together (PACT) Time, and parenting classes into one comprehensive program.
- National Institute For Literacy
- NIFL’s funds support programs and services designed to improve the quality of literacy programs nationwide.
- System for Adult Basic Education Support
- SABES promotes high quality adult basic education services through training, support, and resources that improve the skills and knowledge of practitioners and strengthen programs.
- Educational Testing Service (GED)
- Educators use ICT Literacy Assessment to ensure students have the ICT proficiency to succeed.
- National LINCS
- The Literacy Information and Communication System is the online information and communications network for adult and family literacy.
- Wisconsin Literacy
- Wisconsin Literacy is a coalition of adult, family, and workplace literacy providers dedicated to strengthening Wisconsin’s workforce, families, and communities.
- Literacy USA
- Literacy USA promotes and strengthens literacy coalitions as they create literate communities, thereby enhancing the quality of the lives of individuals and the vitality of our society.
- ProLiteracy Worldwide
- Pro Literacy Worldwide is the oldest and largest nongovernmental literacy organization in the world and pursues a mission of sponsoring education programs that help adults and their families acquire the literacy practices and skills they need to function more effectively in ther daily lives.
- National Center for the Study of Adult Learning & Literacy
- Its rigorous, high quality research increases knowledge and gives those teaching, managing, and setting policy in adult literacy education a sound basis for making decisions.
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy
- The 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy is a nationally representative assessment of English literacy among American adults age 16 and older. Sponsored by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NAAL is the nation’s most compreshensive measure of adult literacy since the 1992 National Adult Literacy Survey (NALS).
- Most Frequently Missed Questions for GED (PDF)
- GED 20/20 – Your Questions Answered (PDF)
- National Institute for Literacy – Transitions Resources (PDF)